[Insight-users] Very strange link error while using vnl_Quaternion

Di Xiao xiaodimailing at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 05:23:25 EDT 2005

Dear all:

  I got a very strange link error while using vnl_Quaternion (coming with
itk lib).
  While I use some function in vnl_Quaternion, like .size(), .normalize() or
.real() etc., there is no link error. But while I use .angle(), .inverse()
and .rotate() etc. functions, there will have undefined reference errors, as
  undefined reference to
`vnl_quaternion<float>::operator*(vnl_quaternion<float> const&) const' .

Any suggestion for solving it is welcomed.

Thanks

Xiao Di