[Insight-users] Re: Geodesic Active Contour Application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 27 10:20:42 EDT 2005

Hi Mayuri,

Your changes for converting the GeodesicActiveContour
demo application from 3D to 2D seem to be following
the right path.

You are correct, most of the changes will be at the
level of the Base class. The second important change,
as you pointed out, is on the viewers, you may want
to simply replace the 3D viewers with the class:

           fltkImage2DViewer

That are in the same directory as the fltkImageViewer,
that is:

     InsightApplications/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/

You will have to change also the way the seed points
are captured. You are probably still using the code
where those seed points are in 3D.

Please run your application in Debug mode and let us
know in what section of the code you are getting that
run time error.

BTW: What platform are you working on ?
      What compiler do you use ?