[Insight-users] CMake 2.2

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:46:41 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

Yes I used the minimal build option and it worked without any problems, and
the filesize was also reduced significantly !! not only that i also gained
in the runtime efficiency of the program as well !

And yes the old options still do work for me!

regards,
Ashish.

On 7/28/05, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:

> Hi Ashish,
>
> Yes,
> those options are useful for debuging code and
> for producing executables that have a minimum
> file size.
>

> Are those new options giving you any trouble ?
>
> Do your usual options still work for you ?
>

> Please let us know
>

> Thanks
>

> Luis
>

> ----------------------
> Ashish Poddar wrote:
> > Just For Information.
> >
> > I recently uprgaded my CMake utility from 2.0 to 2.2 and observed some
> > changes like when building the project for Visual Studio 2003.Net I get
> > more options for compiling the program in which were not there earlier
> > like "minimum_release_build" and "release_with_debug_info".
> >
> > Hope this would help someone !!
> >
> > regards,
> > Ashish.
> >
> > --
> > Ashish Poddar

Ashish Poddar
Have an acceptable reason for accepting anything.
Y:ashish_poddar | MSN:ashish_poddar at yahoo.com