[Insight-users] Fwd: bmp series reader

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 30 20:50:01 EDT 2005

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your clarifications.

It is very suspicious that your program works when
reading BMP images of 16 and 24 bits, but fails
when reading BMP images of 8 bits.

Can you read those BMP 8-bit images with other
applications ?

Is there a chance that you could send us one of
the BMP images that are failing, so we can run
tests on it ?

Please let us know,