[Insight-users] Re: Geodesic Active Contour Application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 30 20:58:21 EDT 2005

Hi Mayuri,

Please use the equivalent methods of the fltkImage2DViewer

             SetClickCallBack()

also..., Overlays are not available in the Image2DViewer,
this may be more difficult to add.  You may want to keep
that line commented out by now.

The long term solution would be to add overlays to the
Image2D windows... but, at the end is probably better
to simply use VTK for displaying the images.