[Insight-users] help with complex number

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 1 14:35:09 EST 2005

Hi. I am triing to implement some filters on complex images.

First one needs to use the conjugate of one number: how can I call this? I think that only real() and imag() are available so this is my function to produce the multiplication of a complex image with the conjugate of another:

namespace Function {
template< class TInput1, class TInput2, class TOutput>
class MultComplex
{
public:
  MultComplex() {}
  ~MultComplex() {}
  inline TOutput operator()( const TInput1 & A, const TInput2 & B)
  {
    TOutput v;
    real(v) = A.real()*B.real() + A.imag()*B.imag();
    imag(v) = A.imag()*B.real() - A.real()*B.imag();
    return v;
  }
};
}

It seems that I can't access real and imaginary parts of my complex number with real() and imag() functions.

Please help me,

Isabelle