[Insight-users] fhow to write a filter with 2 inputs

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 1 16:33:33 EST 2005

Hi,

I am triing to write a filter that will have two inputs and one output.

The only example that I found with two inputs is itkBinaryFunctorImageFilter. However, my filter will not compute a pixel-wise operation.

I am looking for a file like itkImageToImageFilter but with 2 inputs. Then, I could derive my own filter from it.

Any example or any idea to give, please?

Isabelle