[Insight-users] how to define a filter's output smaller than input

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Mon Nov 7 12:46:43 EST 2005

Isabelle,

Are you inheriting from ExtractImageFilter or are you merely calling ExtractImageFilter internally to your filter?  If you are inheriting from ExtractImageFilter, then you may be able to use the implementations provided by ExtractImageFilter.  If you are just calling ExtractImageFilter internally, then your filter must provide these pipeline methods so that it behaves properly within the context of the
pipeline.

Jim