[Insight-users] Compiling applications

Ken Urish ken.urish at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:10:42 EST 2005

Sorry for another "I cant get the example applications to compile
question"...., but I cant get the ITK applications to compile.

I get the following errors -
1) fltk: Canot open fltk_jpeg.lib
2) fltk: '=': conversion from short to uchar, possible loss of data
3) vtk: cannot open include file: 'vtkAlgorithms.h'
4) vtk: 'AddViewiProp': is not a memebr of 'vtkRenderer'

Im running:
- ITKv2.2, VTK4.4, FLTKv1.1.6
- Microsoft Visual Studio 7 in Release mode.
At first I thought it was because I was running FLTKv1.1.6 but I was getting
similar errors with FLTKv1.1.4. Its the FLTK that I really want to get to
work.

Also, I want to compile the QT examples but I am not even getting that
option on the cmake setup? How do I compile the QT/ITK examples? Any
thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks
--Ken--

Ken Urish