[Insight-users] MultiResMIRegistration

Aneta Markova amarkova at etro.vub.ac.be
Fri Nov 25 04:29:20 EST 2005

Hello,

I am novice to ITK. I am interested in multi-modality 3d image registration.
I have found the MultiResMIRegistration example very interesting.

So I have run it, and it works find if the moving image is rigidly
transformed reference image. But, it doesn't work if the moving image is as
well as shrinked. As a result of the registration process I get a completely
black image.

Is that example designed only for rigid transformation?

Thanks,
Aneta