[Insight-users] MultiResMIRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 27 07:37:05 EST 2005

Hi Aneta,

Please read the documentation that is distributed
along with the MultiResMIRegistration example.

You will find this documentation in the files

        InsightApplications/
               MultiResMIRegistration/
                               ReadMe.pdf
                               ReadMe.doc

When reading this documentation you will find that
this application is intended for performing Rigid
registration in 3D using a QuaternionRigid3DTransform.

If you need to add Scaling to your registration process,
you should read the instructions on the ITK Software Guide:

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in the Image Registration chapter.