[Insight-users] MeshSpatialObject Issues

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:57:16 EST 2005

Hi Chris,

I guess you are trying to use SOViewer to display a 2D mesh (from the
file you sent). This is currently not possible, therefore only 3D meshes
are supported (see example at the end of the email). You can try to
convert your 2D mesh into a 3D one by setting the Z=0 of your points.

Regarding the SpatialObjectToImageFilter, this filter is looking if the
point is on the mesh (not inside the mesh). That's why (25,25) is
returning false and currently this function is not implemented for
LineCells... You can submit a bug report (www.itk.org/Bug) and we'll try
to implement it.

Let us know if you still have any issues/concerns.
Thanks,

Julien

----
ObjectType = Scene