[Insight-users] Questions about code of BSplineInterpolateImageFunction class

LiuYuanJie lyj_george at 163.com
Thu Oct 6 06:44:37 EDT 2005

Hello,

     I'm now reading the code of BSplineinterpolateImagefunction class. I want to know the principles of the implementation of "EvaluateAtContinuousIndex"(It uses BSplineinterpolation?) and "EvaluateDerivativeAtContinuousIndex". But I found it was a bit difficult for me. For instance, I don't know why the "weights" matrix and "weightsDerivative" matrix are formed or be assigned value like that?

So would you please provide me with some related references or papers or instructions that correspondent to the code so that

I can understand these code more easily?
                                                                                               Thank you.
                                                                                               YuanJie Liu