[Insight-users] ITK and Visual Studio 8

Ameya Khedkar ameyakhedkar at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 17:36:15 EDT 2005

Thanks for your inputs. I installed the latest
versions of CMake (2.2.1) and ITK (Ver 2.2.0), and
unfortunately when I hit the configure button it
returns with the following error:

Determining if the C compiler works failed with the
following output:

Microsoft (R) Visual Studio Version 8.0.50727.26.

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2005. All rights
reserved.

The operation could not be completed. Unspecified
error

Your help is appreciated.

Kaustubh