[Insight-users] Retina Segmentation Problem

Christian Maczey cmaczey at gmx.de
Thu Oct 13 03:58:05 EDT 2005

hello,

I have following problem. I would segment the veins gladly the Makula and
the light point from a retina of Scan. Through the uniform gray values and
the course of the veins, big segmentation difficulties originate on that
occasion. Can somebody give me a tip maybe which filters for this
segmentation would be at the best suitable?

On the other side, I have tried to run FLTK under Windows as a graphic
surface. I would like to install some filters from InsightApplications like
for example the WatershedSegemtation to be able to test them graphically
Unfortunately, I only can generate, with Cmake and Visual studio. NET 2003,
exes files and execute it with cmd.

Thx

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl