[Insight-users] Retina Segmentation Problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Oct 25 01:55:42 EDT 2005

Hi Christian,

Could you post somewhere in the Web one of the image that you are
trying to segment ?

It will help us to figure out what kind of segmentation techniques
may be suitable for addressing your problem.

One application that you should try is the Curve2D extractor:

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Curve2DExtraction.htm

This is probably applicable to your problem.

This application requires FLTK, and you will find it in the
Directory

           InsightApplications/
                   Curves2DExtractor/

FLTK 1.1.6 can be configured with CMake (it has its own CMakeLists.txt
file), and it can be used easily with Visual Studio. You shouldn't have
any major difficulties building this applications.