[Insight-users] MultiResolution with LevelSetMotionRegistrationFilter

Stefanie Nowak stefanie.nowak at igd.fraunhofer.de
Thu Oct 13 11:46:18 EDT 2005

Hallo,

I try to combine the itkLevelSetMotionRegistrationFilter with the
itkMultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter to accelerate the registration
process.

For the first level this works quite fine, but in the next level after
invoking the update of the LevelSetMotionRegistrationFilter, I get a
RegionOfInterestException in the itkDataObject.

To my opinion the problem is that I try to start the registration with
the deformation field of the coarser level as an initial deformation for
the finer level.

Is there any way to combine this registration method with a
multi-resolution approach? Or did I miss something else?

Any help is appreciated,

Stefanie