[Insight-users] question about distance map

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 19 14:43:38 EDT 2005

Could you clarify a bit about what you need the distance map for?
Even better would be to back up and explain what your desired outputs
are, what your input images are, what your approach has been, and
where you are seeing problems.

When you say "the results are not good" what results do you refer to?
The Danielsson filter produces good distance maps, so presumably the
problem is what you're doing afterward with that distance map.

If you explain your problem and goals a little more, hopefully I or
someone else can help.

Zach Pincus

Program in Biomedical Informatics and Department of Biochemistry
Stanford University School of Medicine