[Insight-users] GDCMSeriesFileNames and 3d in VTK afrer segmentation

mariusz_smch at poczta.fm mariusz_smch at poczta.fm
Fri Oct 21 03:09:43 EDT 2005

Hi all

I've read DICOM image series (I have several in one directory) with:
ImageSeriesReader
I get filename from:
GDCMSeriesFileNames
After I choose series I try to write this as DICOM with:
ImageSeriesWriter
and don't know how show wtiter write directory, bycouse if I take filename form: GDCMSeriesFileNames z get the same dir path and file name so he write in the same dir whith was used to read DICOM data.

Whow I want to do is:
1. read DICOM File
2. put them to 3D image
3. Segment image
4. could wtire segmented image as 2D DICOM image
5. could wtire segmented image as 3D image
6. anfer segmentatnion thensfer image form ITK to VTK
7. afres segmentation display 3D image (I will use VTK-an soon  as I reath this point)
8. have posibylity to move camera in 3D image

Can anyone give me some help, basic information about the thin I wrote at the begining and point 6,7,8 -any clue will be good.

Have a Nice day

Mariusz Śmiech
Poland