[Insight-users] GDCMSeriesFileNames and 3d in VTK afrer segmentation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 24 23:24:48 EDT 2005

Hi Mariusz

Please look at the example in the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

In the chapter

    "Reading and Writing Images"

The corresponding code that illustrates how to read
and write DICOM images is available in the Directory

        Insight/Examples/IO

Examples on how to visualize ITK images using VTK
are available at

     InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk
          itkReadITKImage3DSegmentShowVTK.cxx
          itkReadITKImageSegmentShowVTK.cxx
          itkReadITKImageShowSplineVTK.cxx
          itkReadITKImageShowVTK.cxx

For a summary of the Segmentation methods that
you can use for 3D images, please refer to the
ITK Software Guide, in the "Segmentation" Chapter.