[Insight-users] hi

ilker hacıhaliloğlu hacihaliloglu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 16:44:08 EDT 2005

hi

i juststarted working on DICOM images.I am trying to read a file(a slice
image ) from a series of dicom images. On my CmakeLists file i have written:

PROJECT( ProjectDicom )

FIND_PACKAGE ( ITK )
IF ( ITK_FOUND )
INCLUDE( ${USE_ITK_FILE} )
ENDIF( ITK_FOUND )

IF(USE_GDCM)
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( ${GDCM_INCLUDE_DIR})
ENDIF(USE_GDCM)
ADD_EXECUTABLE( ProjectDicom ProjectDicom.cxx )

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( ProjectDicom ITKCommon ITKIO)

and for the image read and write part i have copied the
DicomImageReadWrite.cxx file from the Examples /IO file and changed the name
to ProjectDicom.cxx and put it on my folder where the CMakelists.txt is also
residing.

when i run the program i am getting a massage " assertion failed"
If i run the program from the command line i just write :
ReadDicom.exeDicomImage OutputImage

Am i doing somethink wrong on the command line? i have copied the dicom
image ;from the location where it was residing; to the debug file which is
generated after i have built the project.

How can i read just a specific slide from a series which resides in a folder
and write it to another folder?