[Insight-users] Re: Problem in configuring InsightApplications (before build ImageViewer)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 24 13:46:07 EDT 2005

Hi Xiang,

1) Did you configured your FLTK by using CMake ?

2) About the message for DCMTK-NOTFOUND, you can simply
    ignore it. This is an optional link, and the only
    reason for enabling DCMTK is if you are building
    the "DigitalArchive" application.

3) Please post to the list your CMakeCache.txt
    file for InsightApplications.