[Insight-users] ifft

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Oct 25 02:09:22 EDT 2005

Hi Jesse,

By "normalization" do you mean Intensity Normalization ?

If so, yes, ITK provides multiple filters for preforming
linear operations on the intensities of the image.

You may want to look at the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

and search for the filters:

     IntensityWindowingImageFilter
     ShiftScaleImageFilter
     NormalizeImageFilter

However, I don't quite see how this normalization will
help with the problem of image dimensions that you
describe....