[Insight-users] ifft

Jesse C Cronce croncejc at mrctr.upmc.edu
Tue Oct 25 10:19:43 EDT 2005

I think that the problem that I was seeing is that the results that are
returned are no longer complex numbers, but the phase is still infused
in the array. After going through the fftw website, I saw what I think
it was that the filter was returning. For what I'm doing, though, I did
the ifft "by hand" and then used the ImportImageFilter to get images.

Thanks!
JCC