[Insight-users] Re: about Cluster computing

Carlos Santos csantos.incor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 10:01:54 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Some time ago I came across a project called Image Processing for the
Grid (ip4g) which intended to allow execution of  VTK and ITK programs
in a grid. Other priorities got in the way, so I never tested the
stuff. You can get more information at:
http://bmi.osu.edu/publications/detail.cfm?id=400
http://datacutter.osu.edu/

Hope this helps.