[Insight-users] No ImageToPathFilter ?

Stéphane Wasserhardt stephane.wasserhardt at magellium.fr
Mon Sep 5 07:14:09 EDT 2005

Hi !

I'm new to ITK, and I need to implement some filters which take an image as
input and returns a path as output. I already send this post to the
Insight-Developpers list but I it seems that it was a mistake (Nobody
answered...)
So, I searched for filter base class corresponding to my needs, and I found
that there is a PathAndImageToPathFilter, but in my case, I don't need input
path.
I think using this class with no input path is not the best way to code my
filters...
Why isn't there an ImageToPathFilter ?
I think I can contribute by adding this class (by subclassing PathSource),
but I thaught someone could have done it before ....

Any advice would be really appreciated !
Thanks in advance

Stephane