[Insight-users] pb with Versor3DRigidTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 8 20:32:16 EDT 2005

Hi Vincent,

You can easily solve this problem by invoking the method

             transform->SetIdentity()

before you initialize the translation of the transform.

I assume that you are setting the translation by invoking
the method "Translate()", is this how you did it ?

Also... what version of ITK are you using ?

The Transform hierarchy was somehow refactored before
the release of ITK 2.2

   Please let us know