[Insight-users] linker erros with ITK 2.0.0

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Sat Sep 10 14:08:53 EDT 2005

These errors are because you did not link against ITKCommon.lib

Actually there are a few more libraries you have to link against...
additional linker and C++ include directories, etc... and you need to
ensure that you don't mix libraries of different types (static vs
dynamic, MT vs Single threaded etc.. )

Is there a a reason you are not using CMake to generate the project ?..
If you can't, generate an dummy project using CMake and copy the linker
and C++ settings.

HTH
karthik