[Insight-users] How to map a 3DMesh vertex to a specific pixel on a DICOM image?

Marcus Wallin wallmarc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:32:48 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'd like to generate a Mesh, from a volume represented by a DICOM-series,
using something similar to the procedure described in the SoftwareGuide:
9.4.4 Deformable Model.

My actual question is: After I've got a Mesh, is it possible to map a
vertex, from this Mesh, to the specific image in the DICOM-series from which
the vertex originated from, and which pixel it corresponds to on that image?

I would be delighted to any suggestions on how this problem could be solved.

--
Marcus Wallin
Software Engineer