[Insight-users] How to map a 3DMesh vertex to a specific pixel on a DICOM image?

Leila baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Thu Sep 15 10:15:49 EDT 2005

Marcus,

If I understand correctly you are talking about probing the data. i.e,
what is the corresponding voxel on the image of a particular vertex.
If yes, I have placed some comments on the Deformable Model class (i.e,
where is is trying to calculate external forces in which you find the
gradient of corresponding voxel to move the vertex), that should give
you an idea,

Also you can take a look at the documentation for vtkProbeFilter, that
is also doing a similar things,

HTH

Leila