[Insight-users] Latest changes and segmentation by wave propagation?

Floca, Ralf Ralf.Floca at med.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 16 05:17:42 EDT 2005

Hello

My first question is, if there is a filter in ITK for segmentation using
wave propagation?

My second question is, if there is any file or web site where I can see
the lates changes and addition from one ITK release to another. It would
be really helpful in becoming aware of new filteres and options or
changes made on the interfaces. Because going through the doxygen
alphabetic list and clicking any nonfamiliar name is a bit tedious. For
any hint where I can find a change list, I would be very thankfull.

Thanks and best regards,
Ralf o Floca

Ralf Floca
University of Heidelberg
Institute for Medical Biometry and Informatics
Department of Medical Informatics
Im Neuenheimer Feld 400
D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany             Tel. : 06221/56-7484
http://www.med.uni-heidelberg.de/mi     Fax  :         -4997
ralf_floca at med.uni-heidelberg.de        Sekr.:         -7483