[Insight-users] Latest changes and segmentation by wave propagation?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 17 21:11:50 EDT 2005

Hi Ralf,

How close to physical "wave-propagation" do you want to get ?

In principle, all of the following ITK algorithms are
forms of front/wave propagation:

    1) Region Growing
    2) Markov Random Fields
    3) Voting Filters
    4) Level Sets
    5) DeformableModels (mesh)

About your question regarding additions to the toolkit,
you will find the full list of additions between releases
in the ITK Wiki page

      http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK

More precisely at

       http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_1_8