[Insight-users] Rigid + Scale transform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 17 21:29:49 EDT 2005

Hi Vicente,

Daniel Blezek modified the VersorRigidTransformOptimizer in order to
make possible to use it for Transforms different from the VersorRigid3D
Transform.

As long as you arrange your extra transforms parameters to be at the
end of the parameters array when you call GetParameters() and
SetParameters(), then this optimizers should work for your purpose.

Daniel: It took me a while to understand the reason why you extended
         this optimizer. My apologies for being slow.