[Insight-users] Problem while displaying in VTK

Pallavi Joshi Pallavi.Joshi at mathworks.com
Thu Sep 22 17:59:41 EDT 2005

Hi ITK-users,

I was running the example "ImageRegistration1" in the
Examples/Registration folder. I save the transformed image and then I
have written a program in VTK that will display a checkerboard pattern
of the fixed image and the transformed moving image. This code works for
all other combinations except for the ones mentioned above. I do not
understand why is this happening. Is there some problem in the way that
the image in being written by using the itk writer.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Pallavi