[Insight-users] MetaIO doc?

Kris Thielemans kris.thielemans at csc.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Sep 23 10:46:39 EDT 2005

Hi

I can't find a good documentation about the MetaIO fileformat. It is mostly
straightforward, but I'd like to know what the header has to be and some
other stuff.

My most urgent question is what order the data is written in when writing
deformations after registration:

 typedef itk::Vector< float, ImageDimension >  VectorType;
 typedef itk::Image< VectorType, ImageDimension >  DeformationFieldType;
 typedef itk::ImageFileWriter< DeformationFieldType >  FieldWriterType;

Many thanks

Kris Thielemans
Hammersmith Imanet, part of GE Healthcare
London W12 ONN, United Kingdom