[Insight-users] 'pow' is not a member of std

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:25:34 EDT 2005

it seems that the set of header files which are given with platform sdk,
whichever refers to "yvals.h" and that included are a bit troublesome.

if i keep the old version of those files from 32-bit compiler of visual
studio, they seem to be working fine, (keeping all the other headers from
the set of 64-bit compiler)

and when i refer completely to the 32-bit version set of header files, it
compiles all but ITKIO project, and when i refer completely to 64-bit
version set of header files, it gives compilation error which i earlier
stated in almost every file!

when i refer to a mixture of these, keeping those that refer to "yvals.h"
from 32-bit version set, and rest all from 64-bit version set, the project
gets compiled with numerous warnings indicating possible truncation of
__int64 to int, which is obvious.

with regards,
Ashish.

p.s. If anyone can find out more about 'yvals.h' which is a part of standard
header files, I will appreciate it.

gTalk:ahpoddar+talk at gmail.com