[Insight-users] ImageRegistration8 takes 2 hours 45 menit!

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 28 13:45:01 EDT 2005

Hi Tanya,

1) In what type of machine did you run this code ?
2) What operating system ?
3) What compiler ?
4) Did you build it for "Release"  ?

Note that it is useless to repor computing time
if you don't specify also the information above.

Give the size of the images that you are registering,
you should be able to get registrations done in about
2 minutes in a Pentium 4, at 2Ghz, when you build the
code for Release.

  Please let us know the details above,