[Insight-users] Java Wrapping

Stéphane WASSERHARDT stephane.wasserhardt at magellium.fr
Fri Sep 30 10:27:38 EDT 2005

Hi all !

I would like to use some ITK pipelines in one of my java application. I
found that it should be easy to wrap a pipeline like it’s done in the
application named ItkJava, but in this example you must use the file system
because the wrapped pipeline begins with an image reader and ends with an
image writer.

Then I searched for a way to convert java images to ITK images and
vice-versa in order to use pipelines without reader/writer
 I found in the
mailing list archives that Jarek Sacha already built a mechanism for
exporting and importing ITK images into Java images. But I don’t know where
I can find this code !
It seems that it isn’t included in ITK distribution (I use the 2.2.0 stable
release of ITK).
Could someone tell me where I can find this code ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

Stéphane