[Insight-users] question about itk-snap

Zhijun Zhang zjzhang at ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Mon Apr 3 04:27:17 EDT 2006

Dear all:

        I built Snap example in itk application package, when it runs there
is one error.
I use vc6.0, vtk5.0, itk2.6, fltk 1.1.6(or fltk115,fltk117).  The program
can be built without error, but when I run the
program, there is a runtime error with msvcp60d.dll when I try to load the
3d analyze image format,
However it can load file with gipl format. I have installed the binary
version of itk-snap, it works fine
with this menu function. I saw the libary it uses are  msvcp71.dll. I don't
know whether this snap
source code can be build with VC6.0.  Hope somebody who has this kind of
experience can give a help.

regards,
Alex