[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] question about itk-snap

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Apr 3 07:21:46 EDT 2006

Its hard to say anything without having access to the data. The Analyze
file format in ITK is based on
http://www.mayo.edu/bir/PDF/ANALYZE75.pdf

Anything that differs from it, the reader should throw an exception. It
may not be and that could be the reason for the run-time errors

Could you post the data somewhere ?

-karthik