[Insight-users] How to get the boundary points of an image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 4 09:28:49 EDT 2006

Hi Susana,

What you want is to get the physical coordinates of the image corners  ?

Do you want to do this in 3D ? or ND?

The ImaggeBoundaryFacesCalculator is a more sophisticated object,
it actually decompose your image in pieces suitable for running
neighborhood iterators in them. It is probably too complicated for
what you actually want to compute.

  Please give us more details of what you want to do.