[Insight-users] SPSA optimizer based registration

ilker hacıhaliloğlu hacihaliloglu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 22:37:01 EDT 2006

Hi all

i am trying to use the SPSA optimizer based registration algorithm.
I have dowloaded the folder from the site given below. But after I built it
with Cmake I am getting an error like

c:\insight toolkit\programs\vesela_ilker\itkSPSAOptimizer.cxx(279): error
C2666: 'pow' : 7 overloads have similar conversions
c:\insight toolkit\programs\vesela_ilker\includes.h(15): fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'fstream.h': No such file or directory

Can somone help me out with this ...I am using microsoft visual
studio.net2003 and itk
2.2

*WEB page:            http://euterpe.tele.ucl.ac.be/Waleo2/vesale/
<http://euterpe.tele.ucl.ac.be/Waleo2/vesale/>

*

'.....ich möchte mir eine ader öffnen, die mir die ewige freiheit
schaffte....'