[Insight-users] ModelToImageRegistration

Balaji Gandhi bgandhi at mail.ucf.edu
Mon Apr 17 14:12:34 EDT 2006

Hi Kevin/All,

Thanks for your replies. I am trying to build the package (after running
ccmake) and I am getting the following error on Mac OS X Server. The build
runs till here and stops at this point:-

Building CXX object
Testing/Code/BasicFilters/CMakeFiles/itkBasicFiltersTests.dir/itkHoughTransform2DCirclesImageTest.o
In file included from
/Users/imgem/Desktop/ITK/Insight/Code/Common/itkNeighborhoodAlgorithm.txx:20,
                 from
/Users/imgem/Desktop/ITK/Insight/Code/Common/itkNeighborhoodAlgorithm.h:69,
                 from
/Users/imgem/Desktop/ITK/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkNeighborhoodOperatorImageFilter.txx:20,
                 from
/Users/imgem/Desktop/ITK/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkNeighborhoodOperatorImageFilter.h:169,
                 from
/Users/imgem/Desktop/ITK/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkDiscreteGaussianImageFilter.txx:20,
                 from
/Users/imgem/Desktop/ITK/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkDiscreteGaussianImageFilter.h:240,
                 from
/Users/imgem/Desktop/ITK/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkHoughTransform2DCirclesImageFilter.txx:23,
                 from
/Users/imgem/Desktop/ITK/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkHoughTransform2DCirclesImageFilter.h:188,
                 from
/Users/imgem/Desktop/ITK/Insight/Testing/Code/BasicFilters/itkHoughTransform2DCirclesImageTest.cxx:20:
/Users/imgem/Desktop/ITK/Insight/Code/Common/itkImageRegionIterator.h:142:
internal compiler error: Bus
   error
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter> for instructions.
make[2]: ***
[Testing/Code/BasicFilters/CMakeFiles/itkBasicFiltersTests.dir/itkHoughTransform2DCirclesImageTest.o]
Error 1
make[1]: ***
[Testing/Code/BasicFilters/CMakeFiles/itkBasicFiltersTests.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Has anyone encountered such an error? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Balaji

On 4/17/06, kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu <hobbsk at ohiou.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 14:52 -0400, Balaji Gandhi wrote:
> > Dear Insight Users,
> >
> > I am trying out Insight for doing some Image Registration. I am trying
> > to compile the code in the InsightToolkit-2.6.0/Examples/Registration
> > folder. Can anyone tell me how to do this or point me in the right
> > direction?
>
> You may want to read section 2.2, "Getting Started With ITK" in the
> software guide:
>
> http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf
>

> --
Balaji Gandhi