[Insight-users] ModelToImageRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 18 10:58:57 EDT 2006

Hi Balaji,

Please run ccmake from the top of the source tree directory,
and also run "make" from the top of the directory.

If you continue receiving this compiler error, you may have
a configuration problem with your Mac system, because this
is an internal compiler error...

Have you updated your Mac system recently ?