[Insight-users] Kernel Transform issues

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 18 13:23:03 EDT 2006

Hi Gary,

How many landmark points were you passing to the ElasticBodySplineKernel
Transform when you notice these artifacts in the image resampling ?

About the registration issue that you report: that the final parameters
are the same as the initial ones, that looks more like an optimizer
issue, than an issue related to the Transform.

+ What optimizer were you using for those trials ?
+ How many iterations of the optimizer did you run ?
+ Did you plotted the values of the Metric at every iteration of
   the optimizer ?
+ Were those values of the metric changing significantly ?

Please let us know,