[Insight-users] BSpline - deformable transformation with default multiresolution framework

Markus Weigert m.weigert at fz-juelich.de
Wed Apr 19 08:49:55 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I had a look at the multiresolution example of BSpline - registration
(example 6)
and noticed, that using BSpline in this way doesn't conform to the
multiresolution
registration framework (especially, it uses two transform objects and
itkImageRegistrationMethod
instead of using itkMultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod).
My question is now:
Is there a way to integrate this transform in the multiresolution
framework to use it like any other transform,
or do I have to change my code to deal with different registration
schemes???
My goal is a class, which uses the multiresolution framework and
provides several metrics, optimizers,
transforms and interpolators in a unified way.

Regards,
Markus