[Insight-users] intensityWindowing in RecursiveGaussianImageFilter

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Thu Apr 20 12:51:30 EDT 2006

Mafalda Sousa wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to aply Resampling an Anisotropic image to make it
> Isotropic as in ItkSofwareGuide, but it doesn't recognize
> intensityWindowing ('intensityWindowing' : undeclared identifier ). Why?
>
> #nclude "itkResampleImageFilter.h"
>
> #include "itkRecursiveGaussianImageFilter.h" #include
> "itkIdentityTransform.h" #include
> "itkLinearInterpolateImageFunction.h" #include
> "itkIntensityWindowingImageFilter.h"
>
> const unsigned int Dimension = 3;
>
> typedef float InternalPixelType;
>
> typedef itk::Image< InternalPixelType, Dimension > InternalImageType;
> typedef itk::RecursiveGaussianImageFilter<
> InternalImageType,InternalImageType > GaussianFilterType;
>
> GaussianFilterType::Pointer smootherX = GaussianFilterType::New();
>
> GaussianFilterType::Pointer smootherY = GaussianFilterType::New();

you haven't instantiated an intensityWindowing object....I don't see it
in your definitions above...

typedef
itk::IntensityWindowingImageFilter<InternalImageType,InternalImageType>
IntensityWindowingFilterType;

IntensityWindowingFilterType::Pointer  intensityWindow =
IntensityWindowingFilterType::New();

then you can connect it to the gaussian smoothing filter...