[Insight-users] Xiaoming: new insight user problem running helloworld

Matt Kelsey mkelsey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 18:15:08 EDT 2006

Hi Xiaoming,
If you have compiled ITK in debug or release (depending how you are
building your hello world project) it sounds like the problem is that
the ITK libs are not in your systems path.  Just search for the file
that can't be found and add it's directory to your system path.  On my
setup that path is "C:\8develop\Libs\ITK_2.4.1_bin\bin\release" but it
just depends on where you built ITK to start with.
Hope that helps,
Matt
**