[Insight-users] How to use itk::MIRegistrationFunction?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 23 20:48:12 EDT 2006

Hi Siwei,

This function is intended to be used from the Finite Elements Methods
Registration framework.

You probably dont need to use this function directly. It is likely that
what you are looking for is the MutualInformationImageToImageMetric
class. that you can use from the standard Image Registration Framework
in ITK.

You will find a detailed description of the registration framework in
the "Image Registration" chapter of the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf