[Insight-users] How to use itk::MIRegistrationFunction?

Siwei Yang s.yang at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Apr 24 09:07:29 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,
thank you!
MutualInformationImageToImageMetric is only to calculate the MI value,
what I need is more than the MI value.
I need a function that can be used to finite difference registration
method framework, just like itk::DemonsRegistrationFunction or
itk::LevelSetMotionRegistrationFunction? At least they are interherited
also from the class itk::FiniteDifferenceFunction . Using the
corresponding RegitrationFilter: itkDemonsRegistrationFilter and
itk::LevelSetMotionRegistrationFilter, they can be used to finite
difference registration framework. So, Does it mean that we might need a
class just like itk::MIRegistrationFilter if we want to use
itk::MIRegistrationFunction?

best wishes
Siwei